Thanks, Eddie. I had already started checking out others in your gallery - some of which are very nice. Anyway, looking at the Flycatcher, my feeling is that while you got a very nice bead on the bird itself that there are some distracting elements in the frame with the flycatcher that decrease the great shot's appeal for me. Specifically, the foreground has lots of branches/twigs/mess that I believe distracts from the image. Also, in the background, even though it is blurred out very nicely, I get the same lines criss-crossing the screen. I realize that much of this that I am talking about are just the 'natural events' that make up a photograph. However, in my opinion, that is what makes a good photograph into a great photograph. Also, the image looks like it was taken at high ISO and the colors appear a bit more muted then what I think that they must normally look like in nature.

Over all, an excellent effort. I hope that you don't mind my being picayune. I think it is what you are looking for.

James