The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Stupid Video Question

Posted By: James Morrissey

Stupid Video Question - 06/28/12 05:26 PM

Is there any software that will allow you to change the white balance of a video? I did a hand held thingy of my niece with my Pen at her graduation and I had the WB set wrong.....LOL, very wrong. She looks like a martian.

James
Posted By: DeborahKlenzman

Re: Stupid Video Question - 07/05/12 07:57 PM

I think most video editing software would. I use Final Cut which obviously does. I also use iMovie which has an easy white balance adjuster under the video adjustment menu. You can find that menu by clicking the settings on the bottom left of the clip.

Re: Stupid Video Question - 07/09/12 08:17 PM

Thanks, Deborah. I don't have final cut and don't think I plan on getting that in depth on movie production. Having said that, are there programs that folks like that are on the relatively cheap end?

James
Posted By: SiriusDoggy

Re: Stupid Video Question - 08/27/12 04:27 AM

I know this is an old subject but did you find your solution? Also, Mac or PC? Some of us old-school photogs are still PC guys/gals.

Re: Stupid Video Question - 08/27/12 02:40 PM

LOL, no. Thanks for bringing this back up. I am a PC guy.

James
Posted By: SiriusDoggy

Re: Stupid Video Question - 08/28/12 03:53 AM

In that case I would highly recommend Adobe Premiere Elements 10. It's the baby brother to Premiere Pro like Photoshop Elements is the baby brother to the full blown PS. It will do way more than you probably need but it's only $99.
Premiere Elements 10
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum