NWPBanner
Welcome! NWPphotoforum.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BetaArticles
10/14/19 01:28 AM
I believe that climate change is an existential threat for the human race (and the other creatures that we share the planet with). After the last three years of what i see as terrible climate policy, which has been evidenced by the rolling back of environmental regulations, taking the US out of the Paris climate accord, and being on an apparent campaign to deny the existance of climate change as a human caused endeavor, I have been looking to our candidates for bold ideas on how we can reverse policies that impact climate change. To the credit of all of our Democratic candidates, I believe that any of them will promote policies that are significantly stronger than the current administration on climate change.

Of the democratic candidates, Andrew Yang, is unique in that he says that it is too late to change the trajectory of climate change. At the Democratic Primary debate in July, he said, "we waited too long” and that the “right time to deal with this crisis was decades ago.” As someone watching the debate, I was blown away and started doing some reading on the Internet. While I think it is smart to be jaundiced of pretty much everything written on the web, I think that some places are pretty safe to assume that you can take it as real. One of thsoe is NASA. Sadly, after looking at this article on NASA's website, I think he might be right. It may be too late to stop climate change. https://climate.nasa.gov/faq/16/is-it-too-late-to-prevent-climate-change/

His focus on seeing what we can do to mitigate

However,
1 1 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 191 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Poppy, sheril walker, WbN, sierravalleylabs, Jon Albert
3310 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics6,525
Posts36,768
Members3,310
Most Online513
Jul 14th, 2012

Copyright 2005 - 2017 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer