NWPBanner
Welcome! NWPphotoforum.com
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Nature/Wildlife Talk
Jump to new posts Re: C&TSRR = Fireworks Train = Photos by Wacky roger @ Today at 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: James MorrisseyI might want to add them as an addendum to my article on how to photograph fireworks, if you are interested. They are great. James Sure you can do that. If you need anything from me just let me know.
Nature/Wildlife Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paw Osprey by Wacky roger @ Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: James MorrisseyNot a heron to be seen. James Thanks for making me smile.
Nature/Wildlife Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Prairie Dogs by Wacky roger @ Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: James MorrisseyHey Roger, I particularly like the lead off photo. He reminds me of a cartoon character. James James, thanks for playing
Nature/Wildlife Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Maw Osprey by Wacky roger @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: James MorrisseyAny day with Maw or Paw Osprey has gotta be OK. James I always look forward to my time with them.
NWP Articles
Jump to new posts Re: Acadia National Park - 2017 by James Morrissey @ 07/19/17 03:02 AM

Just a friendly reminder that the photographs and story are (c) 2017 and are the property of James Morrissey and the Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum. Please (pretty please) feel free to pass the link and share the story. If you like the
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Perros.Humanos, Lindsay Wood, Devildogz0311, jamie, MatthewRace
3303 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3303 Members
13 Forums
6058 Topics
36159 Posts

Max Online: 513 @ 07/14/12 06:45 PM

Copyright 2005 - 2017 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer