Welcome, Everyone, to the NWP Photo Forum. I don't believe in tons of rules because my experience is that it becomes very hard to enforce.

I only ask a couple of things:

(1) That we keep this forum 'business and technique oriented.' While this may entail some 'which equipment is best...' I would really like to keep conversations civil about cameras - and particularly brands. The reality is that Canon, Nikon, Olympus and others all make competent equipment.

(2) I am hopeful that we will be able to keep the tone of this board professional and family like. I understand that disagreements occur occasionally, however, there is never any reason to be rude or abusive. Any sort of posting that is attacking or abusive is not acceptable here at NWP. I encourage people to report offensive posts. Offensive posters will have to deal with the consequences - from loss of certain privledges to total bans. I hope that it never comes to this for anyone.

(3) The maximum size for files to be embedded into a post is 250k. I strongly prefer, however, that people post links to their own sites instead. It helps us keep the site from becoming bogged down.

(4) Advertising, without advance permission, is unacceptable.

Thanks!
-James