The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Glacier Park Update - With B/W Photo!

Posted By: Tony Bynum

Glacier Park Update - With B/W Photo! - 08/27/08 07:17 PM

Well, the fire season is over! In fact, i'm pretty sure that some of the flowers in the upper areas of the Park wont even bud this year. We are having wind, rain, snow and cold temps. I was just up on Logan and there are plants that have not even developed a flow bud. . . There's still lots of great photo opportunities to have, like this one of the Garden Wall, I call it, "the crown of the continent."

And if you can get here by friday, you can come by the Glacier Impressions Gallery, in East Glacier Park - it's our grand opening, there will be wine and some finger food, no give-aways or door prizes, but i'm sure if you come you will enjoy what you see! You can check it out here: www.glacierimpressions.blogspot.com

Better get out here asap, the summer flower season is almost gone!

Tony

For more information or to keep up with conditions in the park follow my blog or send me an email, i'd be glad to help you!

Attached picture 17336-DSC_1842-Edit_B-w-crown-fra.jpg
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Glacier Park Update - With B/W Photo! - 08/29/08 07:03 PM

Hey Tony,

I love this shot, and will comment on it in the critiques section later. I know that there has been quite a discussion about it there. I am going crazy as I am preparing to head out to Maine later this evening, and will be away from a computer for a few days. Anyway, congratulations on the gallery opening. I am very excited for you!!

James
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum