The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . .

Posted By: Tony Bynum

Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . . - 05/09/10 02:54 PM

Glacier Parks 100 year birthday party i on Tuesday the 11th. I though it would be nice to put together some landscapes images for people to look at. .. In a few you'll notice people, that's because without the people we would not have the Park!

How about a few special images of Glacier Waterton international Peace park? You can check them out in this gallery called "wild montana"

Take a look and come back and comment if youre so inclined!

http://bit.ly/wildmontanaimages
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . . - 05/09/10 07:21 PM

Beautiful photos Tony, I really enjoy the ones with people in them, added interest and perspective. Wish I could be there in person to help celebrate this anniversary!

Diana
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . . - 05/10/10 12:46 AM

Tony,
frankly, the images suck -- only because I didn't take them . Truly wonderful images -- some actually spectacular (the bison for example) but all so very well composed and executed.

One thing bothers me, however. Your picture. You said you had retired. How does someone who is 29 years old retire?

Really, great images and it was really nice of you to post that picture of you from 1983 .

Jim
Posted By: Tony Bynum

Re: Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . . - 05/10/10 01:07 PM

LOL - Jim, that's funny - i did "retire" from the grind back to the mountains . . . I'm "working" longer hours but they are more rewarding . . . Truth is that I'm 40 . . . and that photo is of me about 8 months ago . . .

Thanks for your kind compliments and all your great posts here over the years! And of course for putting up with my issues over dogs, you've helped me see rotti's in a different light . . .

Tony
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Glacier National Park through my Eye's . . . - 05/14/10 05:43 PM

Hey Tony,

These are really spectacular. I hope that folks took a look at the 2nd page...there are some real winners there.

James
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum