The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New to the forum

Posted By: Robert Brady

New to the forum - 02/13/07 05:57 PM

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live in Port Angeles, WA - Gateway to The Olympic National Park. I literally live less than 5 min from the main gate. Haven't got much to offer at this point but I plan to have some images soon. I'm on vacation this week so I should have time to get out with the camera. If the weather holds up, I'm heading to the Hoh Rainforest and if I have time Ruby Beach. It's about 1 1/2 hours from my location.
Anyway, looking forward to sharing and learning from all of you accomplished National Park Photographers!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New to the forum - 02/13/07 09:46 PM

Hi Robert,

Welcome to NWP. I look forward to seeing your work over the coming weeks.

Cheers
James

Re: New to the forum - 02/13/07 10:01 PM

Thanks James. I'm fairly new to digital photography and photoshop and I hope to gain some knowledge in that respect. I've been doing photography for quite a few years and the transition hasn't been too bad. Mostly the photoshop thing. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New to the forum - 02/17/07 01:56 PM

"Mostly the photoshop thing. "

LOL, that is most everyone's problem. If you have questions that we can be helpful with, please let us know.

-James
Posted By: Tony Bynum

Re: New to the forum - 02/17/07 07:24 PM

Welcome! hope you stick around and post some photos of that awesome country! When to the rodies bloom?

Re: New to the forum - 02/17/07 09:17 PM

Thanks guys. Sorry I haven't responded..been sick this week. Figures don't it, I'm on vacation. I planned to get out with the camera but it'll have to wait.

Re: New to the forum - 02/17/07 09:21 PM

Quote:

Welcome! hope you stick around and post some photos of that awesome country! When to the rodies bloom?

Pretty soon! They have a big Rodie festival every spring up here. Never really checked it out but maybe this year.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum