The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New here

Posted By: bob swanson

New here - 03/21/07 02:34 PM

I just learned of this site today from another forum. Although I do a lot of wildlife photography I just entered an art show titled " the Cat's Meow" in my community therefore I have some pet images. As I've not acclimated myself to posting images I'll just leave the site where they are. bsvirginia.smugmug.com
BS
Well, I thought I attached an avatar and it didn't show. I'll try to figure it out. BS
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New here - 03/22/07 12:55 AM

Hey Bob,

Welcome aboard. Glad to see another Cafe'er here. Anyway, take some time and get comfortable with those image tags. Everyone finds them to be a pain at first, but they are not too difficult.

James

Re: New here - 03/22/07 12:17 PM

Thanks James.
BS
Posted By: PicTaker

Re: New here - 03/22/07 03:04 PM

Welcome

Re: New here - 03/22/07 09:08 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Kinda lonely around here. Where in Florida are residing? I get down there a lot. What's with the volleyball? It happens to be my sport of choice, and yours? Your post answered a nagging question about the nick name I was given "wanderer". I guess they give to everyone until we can figure out how to change it.
bsvirginian
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New here - 03/23/07 06:03 PM

LOL, Bob, yes, it can be a bit. That is one of the reasons why we are having these contests. I am hoping that it will drag more people off of the front page and bring them into the forums.

James
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: New here - 03/25/07 12:32 AM

Hey Bob....nice to see ya here. Welcome to NWP!!!

Roman

Re: New here - 03/25/07 08:33 PM

Thanks Roman

I enjoyed your site. Some unique images. Your wedding treatment reminds me of a somewhat Orton effect. Very impressive. That's a far out cat. Check my smugmug (bsvirginian) for some of my cat's. By the way I couldn't really tell much difference in the SB-800 sequence. I own quite a few SB-800's and really can't rely on their auto exposures either with my D-70 or my S-2's. thanks for the welcome. BS
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum