The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

My Baby Mack

Posted By: Marion

My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 12:42 AM

Hi all im new here .. This is a shot of my dog Mack (aka Sucka Pup) I say it fast and in a baby voice ..lol .. he is gonna be 11 yrs old on the 28th of Feb.. he isnt a pure bred as you can tell .. but he is a mix of Rott,Coyote,Chow,shep mix .. he is only 65 lbs but he is one of the biggest babys around .. loves cats and puts up with our little dog Monty a Min pin,Jack Russel, Rat Terror mix ...lol.. will post pics of him later..
I used to have Macks bigger brother (Diesel)I miss him so much and still havent gotten over the loss.. that was the same mix .. I lost him just over 2 yrs ago he would have been 12 this year .. he was a 150 lbs . they had the same mom .. same dad but came from 2 different litters..
They were both great dogs .. Im just glad i still have Mack ..

I am also into wildlife photography and plenty of shots of Deer .. will post some soon ..

Marion

Attached picture 13293-P2176068MackSize.jpg
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 03:54 AM

Hi Marion,

Welcome aboard! It is always nice to see new folks, sharing their stuff. When I saw the photo of your dog, I thought he was mostly Rottie.

If there is anything we can help you with, don't be afraid to ask.

Cheers
James

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 05:11 AM

Thanks ..
He is a mix .. but sure has the Rott look and coloring .. just not the Rott size . allthough his brother had the Rott size .. Mack has more the Coyote size and the slinkiness of a coyote ..
He is my baby ... I hope to have many more years with him ..

Marion
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 12:52 PM

Marion,
great face. He reminds me a lot of our Rottie Rescue, Marion Louise. Same eyes and same look.

Which reminds me, I've never been able to get a decent shot of Marion. I'll have to work on that.

Thanks for sharing Mack with us.

Jim

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 05:28 PM

Thanks ...

Mack is just a sweetie . he is shy of the camera .. but funny enough with my Olympus E-1 slr . he doesnt shy away from it that easy(it is a big black camera) .. but when i had my Olympus P&S he would turn and hightail it (small silver one) ..lol.. but of course his brother would sit there and hog the camera ..
now that it is nice out I need to take more pics of Mack ..

Would like to see more pics of your Rotties ..
Your Rowdy reminded me sooo much of my Diesel .. when i first veiwed this forum . I sat here chokeing back tears thinking of Diesel .. im still haveing a hard time getting through his loss ..
There is just something about Rotties that just melt my heart ..

Marion
Posted By: Julie

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 06:17 PM

He is beautiful. Welcome aboard

I wonder if the point and shoot had a high pitched electronic noise that we can't hear?

Re: My Baby Mack - 02/18/08 06:37 PM

Thanks ..

Hmmm I dont know .. I think it might be the shinny silver that he didnt like .. but i stick the big black camera in his face and he dont mind it as much ..but im glad cause i can get some good pics of him ..

Marion
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum