The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

happy fathers day!

Posted By: pawprintz

happy fathers day! - 06/15/08 02:16 PM

just wanted to wish all the dads a happy fathers day!

this is the first year my dog is a grandfather, so he's enjoying his restful day with a new toy! just thought i would share a few cute pictures of his family.

here's the grandaddy

and his daughter

and his brand new grandson (10 days old)

notice the family resemblance?

happy fathers day!!

liz
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: happy fathers day! - 06/15/08 03:23 PM

Liz,
those are just great! I love English Bulldogs! They are just so cool. Remarkable family resemblance, too .

BTW, one of the people who is purchasing a puppy from our current litter sent me an edible arrangement for Fathers Day. I thought that was incredibly sweet.

Great shots, Liz.

Jim
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: happy fathers day! - 06/15/08 04:17 PM

What perfect shots! Very appealing to me right now since we just had breakfast with our son and he told us that we will be grandparents. Saw some pictures but right now baby looks like a gerbil.
Posted By: pawprintz

Re: happy fathers day! - 06/16/08 03:08 AM

thanks jim that 50mm 1.8 is just perfect for bulldogs! i love getting those up close sleepy shots! those edible arrangements are wonderful! monty gets a fathers day card every year from one of his sons

that's his only daughter & she had 8 puppies 2 1/2 weeks ago. i'm so excited to watch them grow! i hope a couple of them turn out nice for the ring.

peggy, congrats on being an upcoming grandma!!

liz
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: happy fathers day! - 06/16/08 11:30 AM

I adore his daughter and eight puppies! How lucky is that. Best wishes with the whole litter. And thanks.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum