The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

new member to family

Posted By: Don Edwards

new member to family - 03/03/09 04:44 AM

Newest member of our family, he's a seven week old Siberian Husky mix. And yes "Moose" does have one blue eye and one black.

Don

Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: new member to family - 03/03/09 01:53 PM

Don,
Moose is adorable! And what a chunk! More photos please. There's nothing like puppy pics to brighten a day.

Jim
Posted By: Julie

Re: new member to family - 03/03/09 02:25 PM

Moose is adorable, love the mismatched eyes!
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: new member to family - 03/04/09 07:54 PM

Oh how cute! Makes me want to add #6 to the bunch, but I think I'd get skinned alive if I did that.
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: new member to family - 03/04/09 10:43 PM

Oh congratulations! And I agree with JimG - please more pictures. They really do make us smile. Cute name for the big boy.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: new member to family - 03/05/09 04:01 PM

Hey Don,

Congrats on the new puppy! I love sibis! I just warn you - prepare to do a lot of walking. Huskys require a lot of walking!

James

Re: new member to family - 03/06/09 01:46 AM

Thanks everyone, I'll post more pics as soon as I can. The wife and grandkids have been taking him outside to play while I'm at work. So I haven't been able to take any more pictures. Would have loved to have been with them Sunday, they took him sledding.
We were looking for an Eskimo/Inuit name for him but couldn't find one that was easy to pronounce so we decided on Moose.

Don

Re: new member to family - 03/06/09 06:30 PM

here's a couple more of "Moose"
Going to try and get some of him outside this weekend, have the weekend off so I can take some photos outside.

© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum