The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Free Flash Website?

Posted By: Bright Eyes

Free Flash Website? - 04/23/09 01:08 AM

Hi all. I need a new website, I am so sick of my website and plus I can't edit ever since the guy who used to help me with another site of mine hacked all my sites and took mine down one day - and I didn't have the original flash file (.fla) and so I can't edit it.

That aside, can anyone recommend a service which I can get a really inexpensive flash site? I was looking at Wix.com but you have to pay a monthly fee so the ads don't show up and it would end up not being worth it in the end. I'd rather buy another flash template or something but I don't know Flash (I have Flash Pro 8 though so I can attempt to do something). And I can't get the contact forms to work.

Some of you have beautiful sites and I was hoping you might be able to recommend a reasonable solution. Thanks!

Also, don't you all worry about someone stealing your photos if you have big, beautiful comps on your site? Just this week I was browsing Cafe Press and came across several shops using Frans Lanting's beautiful work totally illegally. I notifed both Lanting's studio and CP. I worry about something similar happening to my work. Don't you?

Thanks.
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: Free Flash Website? - 04/23/09 01:34 AM

Picturespro.com has some reasonably priced templates.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum