The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Hallie's Card

Posted By: Dee Dee

Hallie's Card - 12/21/09 09:47 PM

Here is Hallie's 2009 card. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/21/09 09:53 PM

Great card and it's even greater to see her. How is she doing? She looks happy and healthy in those images . Now, that makes me happy.

Jim
Posted By: psmith

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/21/09 09:55 PM

Great card. That took some work. Merry Christmas to you and Hallie.

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/21/09 10:03 PM

Thanks Jim! We both had a horrible year health wise but we're both doing GREAT now! And enjoying every dang minute of it! She's more spoiled than ever and feeling her oats.

Thanks PS, the easy and fast part is taking her photo, she is a good poser, the photoshopping was the longer part, the background especially. Merry Christmas to you too!
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/21/09 10:54 PM

I was so hoping to see more images of her. Glad she (and you) are doing well now. May the new year bring you great joy.
Posted By: Julie

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/22/09 12:38 AM

Awesome job!! Adorable card!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/22/09 08:13 PM

Very Nice, Dee Dee!

Now - where is everyone getting the clip art from???? Also, how much time do you guys spend resizing this stuff????

James

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/22/09 08:26 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys too!

James, I purchased the parachutes (I just made the gifts attached in photoshop), and the big Christmas packages from istockphoto.com. The rest I made myself from my own photos or created in photoshop. No resizing needed, everything was big enough to begin with. It took probably 2-3 hours to put all together though. I am no expert but if there is anything specific I can help you with just ask!
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Hallie's Card - 12/26/09 11:50 PM

Awww, bestill my heart, I just love dachsies! Very cute and great work on the graphics.

Diana
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum