The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Introducing Stella by Jim Poor

Posted By: Jim Garvie

Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/14/10 01:00 PM

I received an email from one of our puppy owners this week telling us that her girl, Stella, had completed her Master Jumpers Preferred title at the BRDTC Agility Trial in Virginia last Friday. What makes this so special is that this was Stella's 30th working title, she'll be 10 years old next February and two years ago, she had TPLO surgery to repair a ruptured ACL.

Stella's formal name is UUD UACHX Annihaus Stolen from the Mob UDX MX MXJ AXP MJP HT JHD NF RN and she is out of our Annie's second litter: Ch Der Hagen's Rueger V Adelant X Ch Nordike's Ruffiann V Mobster. When I heard about the trial, I realized that Jim Poor had probably shot it so I went to his website and found some really nice shots of Ms. Stella who we haven't seen since the 2007 National here in Orlando. I thought I'd share one with you since it's a great shot of an old Rottie girl doing what she loves most.

Congratulations to a great dog and an even greater owner, Barbara Lewis. And thanks to Jim Poor for capturing an image that we will cherish.

Jim
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/14/10 01:12 PM

So glad I was there!
Posted By: Julie

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/14/10 01:18 PM

That's awesome! Doubly awesome that Jim was there to take the photos!

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/14/10 02:09 PM

I should see if she wants to do a photo shoot like I did for MACH 14 Willow or something. That's quite a lot of accomplishments!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/18/10 04:24 AM

Agreed. That is really cool!!

James
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 07/24/10 07:24 PM

Aww, how nice is that. What a great shot too with the ears flipped up and big smile on the face.

Diana
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 08/10/10 11:41 AM

Just got a note from Barb Lewis, Stella's mom, saying that she earned her Herding Started title this past weekend in Pennsylvania for her 31st working title!! With a 3rd placement out of 15 qualifiers. Like the Energizer Bunny, Ms. Stella just keeps on going . . . Stella's official name is now: UUD UACHX Annihaus Stolen from the Mob UDX MX MXJ AXP MJP HT HS JHD NF RN. Stella will be 10 years old on February 1.

Proud grandpa,

Jim

Re: Introducing Stella by Jim Poor - 08/10/10 12:39 PM

Awesome!
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum