The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Photos Of A "BAD" Dog!

Posted By: Jim Garvie

Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/14/10 07:08 PM

This morning, Linda was wrapping up some stories for The Rottweiler Magazine and she yelled to me in the studio "I need some shots of Moxie being bad!" Well, there is no question that Moxie can be bad -- in fact, very, very bad. But when that happens, I'm more interested in stopping the behavior than getting pics of it. So, we discussed a few possibilities and then I set up the studio for a quick photo and took about 10 frames of Moxie being a "bad" dog. Here are three. Let me know which you prefer.

BTW, this is truth in advertising: that cord is actually a remnant of one of her chewing frenzies .

Jim
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/14/10 07:12 PM

I think # 3 does it for me. They're all cute though.
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/14/10 07:39 PM

I like #2, look at that face and those eyes! AAaawww, she's way too cute to be bad Jim.
Posted By: Julie

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/14/10 07:46 PM

#3 is my favorite

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/14/10 08:58 PM

Quote:

AAaawww, she's way too cute to be bad Jim.

Uh huh. That's why she gets away with so much . She's adorable; she's sweet; she's a terror. We have a $1,000 deposit on the house in Key West next month as a security deposit. Ms. Moxie will spend a lot of time in a crate on this trip .

Jim
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/16/10 10:40 AM

oh dear! Poor little girl!
Posted By: psmith

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/17/10 04:55 PM

Wonderful images....I like #1 the best, it has a real 'caught in the act' feel to it.

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/18/10 12:28 PM

Preston,
if I carried my camera with me all the time, I could capture "that look" at least 10 times a day . On the other hand, she IS adorable!

Jim
Posted By: John Bellamy

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/19/10 09:25 AM

What an awesome dog, reminds me of mine in his hay day. Unfortunately hes hindered by artheritis these days but he still has that mischevious look in his eye!!!

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/19/10 12:07 PM

Thanks John. Moxie is 11 months old so she's still pure puppy. But the old guys can still get those urges to be puppies and to behave in a way that's not quite acceptable. And to look guilty while doing it .

Jim
Posted By: Beck2010

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/19/10 01:27 PM

adorable pup - have a rotti X myself - best dogs ever!... well next to Golden Retrievers :-)

Re: Photos Of A "BAD" Dog! - 10/19/10 03:01 PM

I've also had Goldens. They were my first "breed" before we got our first Rottie and started showing and breeding. I love Goldens but Rotties have a little more going on between their ears IMHO. Must be that blonde thing with Goldens .

Welcome to the forum,

Jim
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum