The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

meet CynnMynn

Posted By: NinaS

meet CynnMynn - 10/23/10 05:30 PM

thought I'd share a few of my new kitty

Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/23/10 06:15 PM

Oh, she (he?) is adorable! I love the face, what a sweet expression of curiosity.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/23/10 07:06 PM

Hey Nina,

Kitty sure is cute. Of course, some more details so I can figure out who she/he (shim) is and what brought him/her (herm) to you.

The 3rd is my favorite of the photos. She looks a bit freaked out in #1, particularly with the claws coming out. :P

James

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/23/10 08:29 PM

thanks
she's a she
and in #1, she's kneeding the chair, not freaked, we put her in the tiny chair and she just laid down and started purring & kneading, couldn't get a sit shot of her LOL

not sure why I have her, was sick, surfing craigslist pet section, and there she was LOL do you need an excuse to get a kitty?
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/23/10 09:46 PM

NOPE! You sure don't! That is why I have 14! She is a little darling. I love her name.
Posted By: Marie Mitchell Photography

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/24/10 10:19 AM

Very cute kitty! Are you planning to show in hhp?
Posted By: psmith

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/24/10 11:44 AM

Pretty kitty, Nina. Congratulations on your new addition. Nice photos of your new boss.

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/24/10 11:47 PM

Quote:

Are you planning to show in hhp?

show?? she's a free kitty, not registered anything
what is hhp?

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/24/10 11:49 PM

Quote:

Nice photos of your new boss.

you have that right ... my 3yr old cat runs when the kitty approaches, my dog crawls deep into me, and trembles when the kitty looks her way

all the kitty did was hiss at both of them the first few days, and she's the boss LOL

heck, she even has a little cushion to the left of my keyboard, so she can cuddle & purr and allow me a free hand to edit images LOL

thanks all
Posted By: Marie Mitchell Photography

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/25/10 01:28 PM

With cats and TICA (I think CFA too)you can show non pedigree cats in a group called HHP or Household Pets. Of course, to show an adult HHP, they must be spayed/neutered by 8 months. They even can earn ribbons just like the pedigree cats. Its quite fun.
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: meet CynnMynn - 10/25/10 04:51 PM

What a cute cat.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum