The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

my Miss Ellie

Posted By: NinaS

my Miss Ellie - 10/26/10 11:33 PM

since she was running around the park, I had her get on the table & pose while I set up my lights
all the city dog owners were asking how long it took to train her to jump on the "table" "lay down" "wait" and "cute" (4 simple commands every dog should know)
I love it when they tell me their dogs would never be able to do that ... but they don't understand the daily training regimine a dog needs LOL

she's 26 months, is running in AKC novice or CPE Level 1/2 in agility, weighs a whole 21lbs and can keep up with the 26" border collies out in the back 40 ... lightening fast little gal and the light of my life

Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/26/10 11:47 PM

What a cutie and REALLY nice work!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/27/10 11:32 AM

Hey Nina,

Agree with Jim. Beautiful photograph.

James
Posted By: NinaS

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/27/10 01:37 PM

thanks guys ... why is it we have less images of our own pets than we do the client's pets?
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/27/10 01:53 PM

I think it's the "Cobbler's Kids have no shoes" analogy.
Posted By: Julie

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/27/10 04:14 PM

Very cute! I can't say I have less of mine. Mine are models all the time and I have even used Cinnamon as a stand in when the news was at my studio(I had 1 hour to find "real" models for a session, they were real, but they didn't have a dog) Mine all know how to sit, stay, pose. But, they grow up having to. Literally from birth
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: my Miss Ellie - 10/27/10 10:19 PM

Great shot and what a little pumpkin'! I'd love to see her run.

BTW, I have a lot of shots of some of my dogs and not so many of others. I have a lot of explaining to do to Cassidy Anne and Harry Potter with Sundance and Moxie hogging the photographic limelight. Hope to make up for that on our trip to Key West next week.

Jim
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum