The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Holiday Portraits

Posted By: NinaS

Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 04:01 AM

sometimes I love my job

Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 01:05 PM

Ok Nina, You're killing me with cuteness! I thought that # 3 was the cutest photo, until I scrolled down to #4. Then as the photos were loading while I was scrolling down, PUPPIES! OH Gosh, beyond cute!

I would have to say, I love your job too! Was your backdrop just regular fabric in the holiday print? Or is this a real holiday backdrop?

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 01:36 PM

the snowflake backdrop is a throw blanket, our local grocery/variety store sells them in rolls at $9.99 ea ... I have tons

the burgandy one is a table cloth bought on clearance, again, I have a bunch
table cloths hold up better, the edges are sewn, they don't wrinkle as quickly as some stuff, and their fabric often has pretty textures to them ... always go the day after a holiday & buy them on clearance

thanks
Nina
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 05:48 PM

Thanks for the ideas! I never thought about table cloths for smaller dogs and cats.
Posted By: psmith

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 08:01 PM

Lovely series. These dogs have some big ears.

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/27/10 09:59 PM

these are Papillion's which is french for butterfly ... they come with the beautiful ears you see pictured or flop ears LOL I prefer the ones above

they are quiet, amazingly smart & agile little dogs, tons of them doing agility, and no, I do not own any, never have ... but if I were to get something other than an Aussie, these are the top of my list to own someday
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/28/10 04:44 AM

Hey Nina,

These are awesome - very nice work!

James
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Holiday Portraits - 11/29/10 05:39 AM

Very cute! love Papillions!
Diana
Posted By: julief

Re: Holiday Portraits - 12/05/10 11:16 AM

Very nice, Nina. Love the Paps.