The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Chroma...

Posted By: Julie

Chroma... - 01/11/11 12:15 PM

Here is my very pretty puppy from Dottie's litter. I barely see any Dot in her at all. I do feel like I improved on Dot in almost all ways. Which, is the goal Though, Chroma is one of the busiest naughtiest puppies I have had in my house.

This is her 4 month old photo shoot. It was the day before she turned 4m

Can you believe the difference markings make?

Then we have Chroma being a typical puppy at home. On a rare GOOD snow for us. She is sledding with the kids

watch out for McGuire!

Where's Waldo(uh, Chroma)

Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Chroma... - 01/11/11 01:54 PM

Julie,
she is just darling. Very pretty. Very naughty. She and Moxie would be a 2-dog wrecking crew . Can't wait until you start showing her because she's going to be a lot of fun!!

Jim
Posted By: Welshfilly

Re: Chroma... - 01/11/11 01:57 PM

Very fun photos, beautiful puppy and very cute child!

Re: Chroma... - 01/11/11 10:26 PM

I couldn't imagine a naughty puppy Moxie's size!:)
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: Chroma... - 01/11/11 10:44 PM

I like everything about this little girl. And I am very happy she has the attitude to go with it - LOL
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Chroma... - 01/12/11 04:41 AM

Hey Julie,

These are a wonderful series - both of them, actually. I particularly like that last shot in the first series of photos you showed. LOL, seriously though, can you REALLY improve on Dot????

James

Re: Chroma... - 01/12/11 12:41 PM

Dot is still my very favorite dog in the house. But, yes, I do think Chroma improved on her (though, she won't take her #1 spot)

And the great thing is, she has taken to Taylor the most. The one family member without his own special dog since Rufus died a few years back.
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Chroma... - 01/12/11 02:11 PM

Quote:

And the great thing is, she has taken to Taylor the most. The one family member without his own special dog since Rufus died a few years back.

How do they know? Somehow, they just do. She's really adorable, Julie. Best of luck with her.

Jim
Posted By: dogcatpics

Re: Chroma... - 01/12/11 11:43 PM

Beautiful puppy Julie! I love the "Where's Waldo" image! I'm getting cold looking at her romping in the snow...I think she needs a coat and snow boots! :-)
Posted By: YvetteH

Re: Chroma... - 01/16/11 05:02 PM

I just love the lines on these dogs. Beautiful. Great set of pictures too. Sure she is going to be a joy to your family.
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Chroma... - 01/20/11 03:27 AM

It always makes me wonder if 1) we choose the "naughty" ones to keep for ourselves, or 2) whether they are naughtier because they know they are "chosen" and have a special place, or 3) its a coincidence.

Diana

Quote:

Here is my very pretty puppy from Dottie's litter. I barely see any Dot in her at all. I do feel like I improved on Dot in almost all ways. Which, is the goal Though, Chroma is one of the busiest naughtiest puppies I have had in my house.

Posted By: Jackie

Re: Chroma... - 01/20/11 04:53 AM

Hi Julie,

She is elegant, playful, and innocent. You have it all in the photos. It is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see more of her as she matures.

Chanthee
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum