The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Sir Fur

Posted By: James Morrissey

Sir Fur - 01/23/11 02:29 AM

Hey Everyone,

I was going through some of my older catalog. This is a dog that I photographed last year. His name was Sir Fur, and if I were ever to add to the family, I think it would be him or something closely related. What a sweet ball of mush.

James

Hope you enjoyed the series.

James
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: Sir Fur - 01/23/11 03:31 PM

Such sweet personalities and always that happy smile! Just want to hug him.
Posted By: Christy

Re: Sir Fur - 01/23/11 07:23 PM

Oh my. I want one too! lol

Beautiful set of images.

Re: Sir Fur - 01/24/11 01:18 PM

Thanks, Christy and Peggy! I feel the same way about sammys. LOL, I definitely go back and forth with wanting another spitz...they are so...independent. Having said that, they are so incredibly lovable and Sammys appear to be a bit less distractable than other spitz breeds.

This guy recently went on to win a big West Coast BOB last year, but I cannot remember which one.

James
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: Sir Fur - 01/24/11 04:31 PM

Adorable! I've been looking at Sammys lately. Our Igloo was a large Am Eskimo from back when they were calles Spitz more than they are now.

He was more like a Samoyed than an Eskie though.
Posted By: psmith

Re: Sir Fur - 01/24/11 06:13 PM

Beautiful puppy, nice work James.
Posted By: Scott Flaherty

Re: Sir Fur - 01/24/11 11:34 PM

I love the smile in the last image. How could anyone resist that? Nicely done.
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Sir Fur - 01/25/11 09:14 PM

What a gorgeous Sammy! He looks like a larger version of my Poohbear. I just love Sammies, their personalities are so sweet and laid back.

Re: Sir Fur - 01/30/11 01:48 PM

Thanks for all of the comments, everyone. They are greatly apprediated. For those of you who have had Sammys in the past, would you trust one off leash? The local park has no leash rules from 9pm to 9am. Mahkayla goes playing every night and runs around like a hooligan (she is, BTW). I am told that many spitz breeds are really bad for this, and honestly Mahkayla is only 80% orso trustworthy. She sees something cool and the brain turns to marmalade.

Thanks
James
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum