The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Bree

Posted By: Lesley

Bree - 02/16/11 11:30 AM

This is a favorite from 2010. Bree the young White Shepard.

Posted By: DanM

Re: Bree - 02/16/11 06:32 PM

a smashing shot, he looks like hes enjoying the snow.
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Bree - 02/16/11 11:50 PM

Lovely shot Lesley! I love the tongue hanging out the side of his mouth
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Bree - 02/17/11 04:15 AM

Hey Lesley,

Great photo. Did you have issues with the posting of this shot?

James

Re: Bree - 02/17/11 08:48 PM

Not as long as I only kept it to one photo and did not make it a large, James. I will create a post asking if anyone has had this issue from pbase and if so how did they solve it.
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Bree - 02/18/11 03:19 PM

Lesley, I use PBase all the time for my pic posts and don't have problems with multiple photos or with the size of them. What types of problems have you been having?

Jim

Re: Bree - 02/18/11 07:25 PM

When I go to my image on pbase I copy the direct link URL. The URL always has "medium" for the size, so I go to paste it in my post here I change the size to large in the link. When I do this I get that pbase icon that says " generating thumbnail", so I have to go back to " medium" size. This also happens when I try to add more than one photo in one post... one image will show up, but the others will have that white square with Generating Thumbnail written in it.
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Bree - 02/21/11 09:30 PM

I don't know if this will make a difference, but I change the pbase link to "original.jpg" and it works fine. The original images on pbase are not large either, always about 9x6" at 72dpi. Maybe you are trying to link much larger images?

Diana

Re: Bree - 02/22/11 02:31 PM

I'll try that Diana... thanks!
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum