The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New boy

Posted By: Marie Mitchell Photography

New boy - 03/19/11 07:07 PM

Hi everyone, wanted to share a pic of my little boy Xumi. He is a Pekingese, and such a sweetheart.

Posted By: StarrLight

Re: New boy - 03/21/11 02:48 AM

Aww, yes very cute! How old?

Re: New boy - 03/22/11 12:59 AM

Thanks, Diana!
He is 5 months old...we will have him neutered soon. All of my babies are spayed or neutered now, so this one will be no exception.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New boy - 03/22/11 02:35 PM

Hey Marie,

Agreed - very cute! He is one of your own? i.e. you are keeping him?

James

Re: New boy - 03/22/11 05:05 PM

Yep, wanted a playmate for Daisy, which they do play quite a bit. But, Xumi does not have the stamina when going out on walks and hiking that Daisy does. Yeah, I kinda knew I was getting that in that particular breed. The reason we chose Pekeingese is because we wanted something similar in appearance to Daisy (flat face-bug eyes). There were several breeds we looked at, but as we went through characteristics of each breed, we finally compromised and with the him. I was hoping for a little Brussels Griffon, but they were more than we wanted to spend. Love him lots, he is a good boy.

Now, just curious and all but...do you think my lighting is getting better? I know its been a struggle for me, and despite what it may appear, I did not give up trying-just kept working at it.
Thanks!
Marie
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: New boy - 03/22/11 07:01 PM

How great to get another pup in the house. Always a pleasure and I am sure that is the case for Daisy.
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: New boy - 04/04/11 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Marie Mitchell Photography

Now, just curious and all but...do you think my lighting is getting better? I know its been a struggle for me, and despite what it may appear, I did not give up trying-just kept working at it.
Thanks!
Marie

I think the lighting here is very good!

Diana
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum