The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Introduction

Posted By: Bernd Guenter

Introduction - 04/02/12 06:49 AM

Dear All,

Having been in the lurking mode for quite some time, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Bernd Guenter. I am a German dog photographer and writer specializing in the Bernese Mountain Dog. I am proud to have recently been featured in Dog Gone Art (Fall 2011) and in Ruff Drafts, the Newsletter of the Dog Writers Association of America (Winter 2012).

Anyone who might wish to learn more about me and my work is cordially invited to take a look at:

www.123dog.net/BerndGuenter1.net
www.123dog.net/BerndGuenter2.net
www.123dog.net/BerndGuenter3.net

I am grateful to have been admitted to this community because I am always eager to learn, especially from fellow photographers in countries outside of Germany. And, I will be happy to share what (limited) experience I have.

Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Bernd Guenter
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Introduction - 04/02/12 04:31 PM

Welcome Bernd! I love Berners. Almost got one as my second dog after my first Rottweiler, Annie Fay. In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't because I got a male Rottie instead -- Rowdy (A/C/UCI Int'l CH Loral's Der Terminator) -- but I still love Berners and am looking forward to seeing your images of them.

Jim
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Introduction - 05/01/12 04:28 AM

Welcome Bernd! looking forward to seeing you post some photos here if you can. I love the BMDs also. We've had a puppy coming
in for the series of vaccines at the vet clinic I work at and he's been such a joy. HUGE paws. Am not sure the owners are prepared for how big he's going to get. smile
Posted By: Bernd Guenter

Re: Introduction - 05/10/12 04:23 AM

Thank you so much for the friendly welcome, Diana and Jim (I also sent both of you a PM).
Yes, Bernese are big and strong dogs. Our current Berner lifemate, Matti, weighs in at 120 lbs (as did all his predecessors).
I'm in the process of getting a website. Hope to be able to post some photos soon.

Thanks again.

Bernd
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum