The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Kittens

Posted By: DeborahKlenzman

Kittens - 06/01/12 06:39 PM

It's kitten season and the shelters are overrun. I took advantage of the situation by photographing some of the babies that will be soon up for adoption.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Kittens - 06/01/12 08:05 PM

Deborah,

These are awesome! Really well done!!

James
Posted By: _Inge_

Re: Kittens - 06/03/12 02:54 PM

Very cute!
Posted By: BlackDog'sPhoto

Re: Kittens - 06/05/12 04:25 PM

Very nice. Sure makes you want to snuggle up to one of those cute little fuz balls. grin
Posted By: rpcrowe

Re: Kittens - 09/10/12 02:05 AM

Absolutely darling images. I just wish that the logo was not so obtrusive...
Posted By: dolly

Re: Kittens - 09/13/12 07:18 AM

They are so cute.
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: Kittens - 09/14/12 06:20 PM

Wonderful images Deborah. I am sure they will help provide homes for these great kittens.
Posted By: DeborahKlenzman

Re: Kittens - 09/14/12 11:03 PM

It is unfortunate that I am forced to place the copyright so large and obtrusive on these images, but these are they type of images that get stolen. I'm tired of seeing my work on other websites or being used on someone's advertising without my permission. It seems as if people are unaware copyright laws exist.
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Kittens - 09/16/12 01:34 PM

Beautiful images, Deborah. You do lovely work.

As for copyright laws, folks figure if they CAN right click and save a photo they WILL right click and save a photo. Most copyright laws only have teeth if you're willing to prosecute and most of us have neither the time nor the finances to do that. It's a shame but it's a painful reality.

Love your work. Please share more and you can leave that copyright mark as large as you please smile.

Jim
Posted By: Robin623

Re: Kittens - 10/24/12 07:15 AM

very cute!! smile
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum