The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

More puppy photos

Posted By: Julie

More puppy photos - 01/14/07 11:10 PM

I am sure everyone is getting a bit bored of puppy photos, but, I have been a bit housebound with my son after his surgery

So, waaaaay too much time on my hands to take puppy photos(the only thing at the house)

Posted By: chezzyr

Re: More puppy photos - 01/16/07 11:49 PM

That white pup with the dark ears is very photogenic and I especially like the images of that one. Alert and harbouring some cheekiness! Must go check out your previous photos too.
Posted By: Magick Moments

Re: More puppy photos - 01/18/07 04:03 AM

Julie, great pictures! What type lens are you using and what aperture setting? I'm having a hard time getting noses and eyes both in focus while maintaining a blurred background.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: More puppy photos - 01/18/07 02:02 PM

Hey Julie,

How can you get sick of puppy photos?

James

Re: More puppy photos - 01/18/07 05:13 PM

That is the 35-100 at F2. I think the nose is in focus in the first only because it is pointing down somewhat.

I missed focus on the fawn dog and the white one looking left. I still liked them though
Posted By: Ken Jones

Re: More puppy photos - 02/14/07 07:58 PM

"Au contraire" (as we say when we're trying to sound sophisticated), I never get bored with puppy (or adult dog) pictures. These are great pictures, and your puppy is very winsome! Thank you for posting them.

Ken
Posted By: Sherrie51

Re: More puppy photos - 02/15/07 12:28 PM

What beautiful pups! Are they from the same litter?

Re: More puppy photos - 02/15/07 12:51 PM

Yes, they are littermates. There were 9 of them, and in the litter there were 2 blue fawn girls(a sorta blue/beige color) 4 black and white, one white, one fawn and one brindle. So, it was quite a rainbow litter. We were fairly shocked when the blue's and white were born.

I think they are all adorable, but I am highly biased. I have only kept the white one, though, my husband *really* wanted to keep the black and white pictured also.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum