The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

pup pics

Posted By: Peggy Sue

pup pics - 03/10/07 10:06 PM

This puppy is a Kooikerhondje. I know that is a mouth full and I have yet to pronounce it correctly. The owner just got back from Swenden where she picked up her new puppy. She also has a Papillion that she brought along and he was wet from a bath. Thanks to the Julie technique he does not look so funny.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: pup pics - 03/11/07 05:17 AM

Hey Peggysue,

These are great. Is that a natural background, or is that a backdrop?

James
Posted By: PossumCorner

Re: pup pics - 03/11/07 12:03 PM

Lovely shots Peggysue - and your lucky friend! I'd never heard of this breed so went searching: seems they are relatively rare, only recently recognised in the UK and still awaiting recognition for sports (agility) in USA. We do not have them (yet) imported into Australia. Beautiful dogs.
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: pup pics - 03/11/07 04:45 PM

Thanks for the nice comments. This is a canvas background.

Judi, you are right in the rare breed and we do agility together. She runs an Aussie, Springer and the Pap. I will be looking forward to seeing how this little guy does. He is just eight weeks in this shot. His name is Rennen, which means to run.

I guess if they can come up with a nick name PBGV, I would like to know what they might nick name this breed!
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: pup pics - 03/11/07 10:31 PM

Extreemly cute....and how I would want my dog presented if I ordered shots (or had a dog...lol)

Roman
Posted By: Dee Dee

Re: pup pics - 03/12/07 06:11 AM

Wonderful shots of both of them Peggy Sue! I like the blue background with them. I too had not heard of the breed before this little guy, interesting to find out about breeds we don't normally see here.
Posted By: deathbycanon

Re: pup pics - 03/13/07 12:54 AM

Cute! Love the angle on that first shot - really shows off those whiskers.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum