The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

trail cam compilation

Posted By: pep

trail cam compilation - 02/17/11 06:46 PM

Hello, I leave you the link of the last video posted in youtube. It’s a selection of images of different species of wild animals recorded with two infrared game cams (scout guard) during 2010 in Catalunya-Spain. I use this game cameras to know what kind of animals are in the forest and the frequenci of aparition and then I install my Canon Eos with IR detector to take the pictures.
I hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VO8JoScRU4
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: trail cam compilation - 02/18/11 01:19 PM

Were you looking to just share this or are you looking for a critique? I am guessing this belongs in the General forum?

I will be happy to move it if you like. Interesting video.

Roman
Posted By: pep

Re: trail cam compilation - 02/18/11 08:06 PM

I'm sorry Roman, I posted here because I understood it was the place were people leave the images to be shared with other people. I have posted as well the message in the wildlife-nature photographers thinking maybe is the place to explain the use of the trail cam to explore the forest before putting the camera.

If you want, you can move the post or eliminate if you think is not apropiated. I'm sorry,

pep
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: trail cam compilation - 02/18/11 08:49 PM

Hi Pep,

Welcome to the community. It is very appropriate for NWP, but perhaps not for the 'Critique Forum.' The critique forum is a place to have a photograph examined for technique.

James
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum