The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New Website on Marine Critters

Posted By: Nonoy Tan

New Website on Marine Critters - 08/12/05 02:28 PM

Finally, I was able to place several of my underwater images into a website. Everybody is invited to visit:
http://www.nonoytan.com

Cheers,

Nonoy Tan
Posted By: TimCudney

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 08/12/05 11:42 PM

Hi Nonoy,

These are great pictures. What are you using for equipment, and how are you able to get the light so perfect?

Tim
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 08/13/05 12:38 AM

Hi Nonoy,

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your new site. The images on your site are great and I am also interested to know more about your lighting. At Tim mentioned, they seem quite well done.

James
Posted By: Loopman

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 08/13/05 04:39 AM

Your website seems clean and the pics are great. I see that you are working on an e-commerce section to your website. What kind of traffic is your website getting? Where are you getting most of your referrals?

Lou
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 09/17/05 06:00 AM

Just browsed around your site...very clean site...and your underwater photography is absolutly awesome. Look forward to seeing much more of your work.

Roman

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 12/19/05 03:00 PM

Hi,

Thenks for your kind words. I am using an F100 now and planning to go digital soon. For lighting, I use two ikelite 200 strobes. They have fast recycle times and sufficient power for most situations.

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 12/19/05 03:05 PM

Thanks. In the future, I will likely do a major make-over on the website for commercial purposes. I am happy with the low traffic on the current site. Surely, however, expectations for a future commercial will be very different.
Posted By: PossumCorner

Re: New Website on Marine Critters - 12/20/05 01:34 PM

Thanks Nonoy for the chance to look at your work. Beautiful images, and good to see some words about the sad state the coral reefs are in. The Barrier Reef off Queensland in Australia is very fragile and like the Philippines reefs, needs more protection and more education to enable this. Let's know when you move the site so that we can follow up on it, and what equipment you go with when you "go digital". That is something I thought I would never do: but once I did: wow there is no going back!
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum