The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New Member from Oregon

Posted By: dave_lines

New Member from Oregon - 08/02/07 04:18 AM

just thought I would say hi. am from southern oregon. retired, old but not dirty. LOL, Shooting a Canon 20D, trying to figure out how to post on this site, If you get a chance,, take a look at my web page and let me know what you think of it.. the url is www.photographybydavelines.com
DAve
Posted By: Tony Bynum

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/02/07 08:42 PM

welcome, youve got a great variety of images. Looks like you put on some miles too! Where'd you get those nice mule deer shots, love that country!

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/02/07 09:38 PM

Hey Dave,

Welcome aboard. Posting an image from your site should be fairly simple.

Follow the following guideline (no space in the image tags):

[image ]http://www.www.photographybydavelines.com/yourfile.jpg[/image]

James

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/02/07 10:26 PM

Quote:

welcome, youve got a great variety of images. Looks like you put on some miles too! Where'd you get those nice mule deer shots, love that country!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks,, most of the mule deer shots were taken at The Steens Mts. in eastern Oregon.
And yes.. I have put a few miles on my truck, DAve
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/03/07 01:35 AM

Welcome fellow Oregonian!!! See you have a love for waterfalls like I do!

Roman

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/03/07 03:10 PM

Quote:

Welcome fellow Oregonian!!! See you have a love for waterfalls like I do!

Roman

Thanks,, Yes I do.. How could you be from western Oregon and not love waterfalls? I was even asked to do a waterfall brochure for our local BLM and Forest Service a couple of yrs ago. Which by the way they say is the most requested brochure they have. DAve
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/03/07 03:54 PM

Right on Dave.....

They seem to be one of my better sellers as well.

Roman
Posted By: Peggy Sue

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/04/07 01:29 PM

Hello, welcome and hope you enjoy this exchange. You show quite a variety of images. What do you prefer to shoot most often? Love the oil on pavement!

Re: New Member from Oregon - 08/04/07 03:10 PM

I am sure I will like this site, I like the challenge of shooting waterfalls, But also like the hunt of finding new wildflowers, or a big buck,, I guess I like to shoot most anything that gives me a challenge to get it right, not necessarily the correct exposure, but so that it looks right to me. I have had lots of people say that they loved the oil on the pavement, but have never sold that one. Not sure why. Oh well, I enjoy it. I am retired so I can do that. DAve
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum