The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

New to NWP

Posted By: tandk

New to NWP - 03/25/09 04:58 PM

Hello everyone, I just happended to come a cross this forum and am already so excited! This is exactly what i have been looking for.
I have always loved photography, exspecially nature, but a few years ago i was able to purchase my first DSLR camera and have been shooting like crazy ever since.
Some acquaintances had seen my nature photos and asked if i would do some portraits for them... and so begins my quest to start my own little business. I have found I enjoy photographing my animals and since it seems no one in our area specializes in Pet photography, that is my new goal. So any and all advice and critique of my work is greatly appreciated. I mostly have done natural lighting but recently purchased a backdrop stand and strobe flash with silver umbrella. Also i have a speed flash.

so i know i have been going on and on, but here is a link to my website. Take a look and let me know what you think!
And i am sure to be posting pics soon for CC.
Thanks again
Tami

web page
Posted By: Don Edwards

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 03:21 AM

welcome, and look forward to seeing some more of your work. the web site looks good, you'll like it here this is a nice warm cozy place.

don
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 05:20 AM

Hi Tami,

Welcome from me as well! I am always glad to have new folks come and join.

Cheers,
James
Posted By: Tyler

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 07:25 AM

Welcome to the boards.
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 12:25 PM

Hey Tami, nice to meet you and look forward to your participation here in our cozy little corner of the internet.

Roman
Posted By: MidnightCookie

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 09:01 PM

Hello everyone!
I've been looking for some decent pet photography forum for quite a while now and just happened to stumble upon this forum today. Looks promising and I can't wait to read more/post pictures and generally learn LOADS!

(Tami sorry for hijacking your topic!)

cheers,
Olga
Posted By: psmith

Re: New to NWP - 03/26/09 09:56 PM

Welcome Tami & Olga.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum