The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft

Posted By: James Morrissey

Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/11/10 12:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

We just published Part I of a III part interview with Jamie Plughoeft. Part I is a bio about Jamie. If you cannot see it on the front page of the website, please clear your cache and refresh. :P

http://nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthreads/information/php/2010_Interviews/jpflughoeft/jpflughoeft_pt1.php

Parts II and III are going to be upcoming over the next week or so. I hope everyone enjoys.

Cheers
James

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/11/10 01:00 AM

Just a note....this is in Part III of Jamie's interview, but she will be teaching a class at WPPI this year.

WPPI Master Class at the annual WPPI Las Vegas Trade Show and Convention 2011: Tuesday February 22nd: 11:30-1:30: 2 hours in length.

Topic: Pet Photography: a practical guide to photographing dogs on location:
So you’re getting those dog clients, but what do you do with them ‘in the field’ now that you’ve got them? In this class you will learn how to get great variety in the types of shots captured, how to define your ‘photodogstyle’, what lenses to use with dogs, how to use body language to get the behavior and ‘look’ you want, and what types of shots + products pet owners buy the most of. (Please note: this class is focused on documentary style pet photography in natural light; photographing pets in a studio will not be covered.)
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/11/10 07:55 PM

Lovely interview James and Jamie!

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/18/10 01:11 AM

Thanks, Penny. I am now posting Part II. I think that folks will be really intrigued with Part II. There is some real 'nuts and bolts' material about running a business in there.

http://nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthreads/information/php/2010_Interviews/jpflughoeft/jpflughoeft_pt2.php

Cheers
James
Posted By: CopperCat

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/18/10 06:18 PM

Love this interview! Very relevant to my world. Looking forward to part 3.
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/20/10 12:37 AM

Enjoyed this interview, thanks for doing it!
Diana

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/27/10 05:40 PM

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 3rd and final section of Jamie's interview has been published. Thanks for the comments - I hope everyone found it useful.

Cheers
James

PS If anyone is going to WPPI and sees her, I would love to hear how it goes.
Posted By: LauraJ

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/28/10 03:51 AM

Very interesting

A great interview
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/28/10 12:34 PM

Once again, great interview Jamie and James. I love your attitude Jamie! You also give me hope and inspiration to continue to shoot natural light photos. While I love studio work, some animals just look and act better outside.
Posted By: Ty H

Re: Cowbelly Photography Interview - Jamie Pflughoeft - 10/28/10 08:39 PM

Fantastic.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum