The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Hunts Holiday Specials

Posted By: James Morrissey

Hunts Holiday Specials - 11/25/10 03:58 PM

Hey Everyone,

We just entered into a link exchange with Hunts Photo and Video. People who check out our Links Page may notice the large banner for them. Before anyone asks, no, we did not go commercial. We are not accepting money from Hunts. I was just curious to see what a link exchange might do. So, I will be posting specials periodically. These folks seem nice and not like a huge conglomerate.

Members can contact me directly at 781-462-2332 or emai me at digitalguygary@wbhunt.com

Cheers
James
Posted By: Lesley

Re: Hunts Holiday Specials - 11/26/10 01:30 PM

I hope they are nicer than they are in store...I live 3 minutes from their original store and have yet to have a pleasant experience there. IMHO.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Hunts Holiday Specials - 11/26/10 03:53 PM

Hey Lesley,

Wow. That's not good to hear. Do you care to explain more?

They have a good reputation and have been around a while. We were introduced by Tony Bynum (Final Shot).

Cheers
James
Posted By: gfarber

Re: Hunts Holiday Specials - 12/02/10 03:57 AM

Hello lesley I sorry to here about your bad experice. I am one of the owner at hunts photo and if you drop me a email at digitalguygary@wbhunt.com on how I can reach you I be hapy to contact you or one of our sales manger and resolve any issue you might have. my email adress is digitalguygary@wbhunt.com
Posted By: Lesley

Re: Hunts Holiday Specials - 12/02/10 07:50 PM

Thank you for the offer, but I am not in the market as of right now for any equipment.But I will e-mail you to give you my and some of my friend's experiences in the Melrose store so that you can process some customer feedback.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum