The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Greetings from NE AR

Posted By: K.B. Photography

Greetings from NE AR - 10/28/11 06:18 AM

Hey all... Since this is post number one it's a safe bet to say that Im new to the site. However Im not new to photography. I have been shooting off and on for the past 20+ years.

A current member said I should come join in on the fun here because of the pet photography section. Probably didn't hurt that I was asking him about the business side of pet photography at he time.

Anyhow... hope I can learn alot from ya'll... and maybe I can teach a few in return.

Catch ya later,
Kevin
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Greetings from NE AR - 10/28/11 05:56 PM

Welcome, Kevin. It is nice to see that you already started out with a debate in your very first photo post (LOL, perhaps without intending it)! That is great. New blood brings new ideas and new conversations.

Welcome.

James
Posted By: K.B. Photography

Re: Greetings from NE AR - 10/28/11 10:29 PM

Yeah... there wasn't any intent behind it... just kinda happens. I'll try to behave myself though. laugh

Dont need to get a spanking my first day at school.
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Greetings from NE AR - 10/29/11 02:25 AM

Kevin,
no slaps on the wrist intended. We tend to be very open in this forum and secrecy or lack of candor is not the way we work here. In wildlife photography, opportunity is 90% of the game and great photography skills the other 10%. So when somebody shares a lovely image from the Serengheti Plains, I always factor in that they were there as opposed to me in my back yard with a pen of puppies 1/2 an acre away smile. Or James' great winning photo in last month's competition from Yellowstone. Opportunity has a great deal to do with what type of images we get to capture.

You are welcome. Looking forward to seeing more good images.

Jim
Posted By: Jim Poor

Re: Greetings from NE AR - 10/29/11 02:58 AM

Glad you made it over!
Posted By: FretlessD

Re: Greetings from NE AR - 10/29/11 04:08 PM

Glad to have you join the ranks. The more the m... well, you know.

Doug
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum