The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Happy Birthday, NWP!

Posted By: James Morrissey

Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/09/12 05:58 AM

Hey Everyone,

I have been so overwhelmed with things lately that I had not realized that we have just celebrated our 7th Anniversary. It has been a big year for the site. First, we updated our forum software - which was not without its own drama. Second, we cracked the 3,000 member barrier. Third, after a steep fall off about a year ago, traffic has gone back to where it had been and actually may be higher. All are positive things.

A very deep 'Thank you' again to all of you who have made this a community. Without you, this is nothing.

Most Sincerely,
James
Posted By: Diane

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/09/12 01:05 PM

I'm not the most active user here, but I enjoy stopping in from time to time to share and comment. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU!!!!
Posted By: Welshfilly

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/09/12 04:07 PM

Happy Birthday! I hope this forum continues to grow and move forward.

Polly
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/09/12 11:33 PM

Thanks, everyone. I am pretty stoked. I know that once I am able to come down off of life that the forum will have a bunch of new articles. :P I have 3 that are ready to go - including a new interview. I just need time to put them together. frown

James
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/12/12 05:21 PM

Happy Birthday NWP and thanks to James for this forum. I've been here since 3/2/05 and it has become one of my favorite places to come to share and enjoy the work/creativity of others.

Many, many more years James.

Jim
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/14/12 02:19 PM

Hey James....thanks for a respite from the crazy forums out there. Happy Birthday NWP!!!

Roman
Posted By: Don Edwards

Re: Happy Birthday, NWP! - 02/15/12 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Diane
I'm not the most active user here, but I enjoy stopping in from time to time to share and comment. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU!!!!

Me either, and I agree Happy Birthday and Thank You

Don
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum