The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Hi Everyone

Posted By: peter456

Hi Everyone - 10/08/05 01:15 AM

Hi Everyone,
Hopefully this is the correct place in which to introduce my self? My name is Peter O Neill from Prince of Wales Island in SE Alaska. I make my living by photographing nature and wildlife: Although sometimes I go hungry when business is slow! I suppose you might say I live and dream photography. I am passionate about what I do and I love nothing more than being able to share my work with others. Regardless of a person’s skill or equipment being able to view their work here at NWP is both an honor and a pleasure. I sincerely look forward to enjoying the works of the many talented and avid photographs that can be found here. Much success and happiness to all,
Peter
web page
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Hi Everyone - 10/08/05 02:14 AM

Hi Peter,

This is certainly a place to introduce yourself. Welcome aboard. I am hoping to one day make an income shooting wildlife and nature photography. Right now, weddings pay the bills (in addition to a 9-5).

I hope that you will be able to provide some insights along the way! Welcome aboard.

-JM
Posted By: Paul Beiser

Re: Hi Everyone - 10/08/05 02:47 PM

Welcome, Peter, look forward to having you!
Paul
Posted By: peter456

Re: Hi Everyone - 10/09/05 05:58 AM

Thank you James and Paul look forward to getting involved.
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: Hi Everyone - 10/09/05 01:43 PM

Welcome Peter, Looked at your web page and you have some fine captures there. Wonderfull place you live in gives you an endless supply of subject.

Look forward to your participation, and work.

Roman
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum