The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Does a Seagull count as wildlife?

Posted By: daveman

Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/04/08 03:14 AM

This was taken at sunset in Rocky Point, Mexico. I think it is kind of neat.

I took about 50 shots of seagulls that evening, and this is the only one that I think is half way decent.

Dave
Posted By: Tucson Jim

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/04/08 09:27 PM

It certainly does in our neck of the woods! I really like the composition and the colors.

Jim
Posted By: Don Edwards

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/05/08 01:23 PM

awesome shot
Posted By: Joe Piotrowski

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/05/08 10:47 PM

I consider anything that picks through garbage to find something to eat wildlife.lol
I was driving through DC the other day and saw a homeless person pick a half drunk coffee(starbucks I believe) out of a trash can and drink the rest. Man! Feel bad for the guy.
Nice pic.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/06/08 12:10 AM

Hi David,

I really like this shot. As far as I am concerned, the shoot was a real success if you were able to get 1 solid one out of the 50 shots.

James
Posted By: daveman

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/06/08 05:00 AM

Yes - I think that if I take 50 - 75 shots I will want to process maybe 2 or 3 of the shots. Of those 2 or 3 that I process, I usually am lucky to have 1 that I decide to show someone.

Thanks everyone for the comments on the seagull - it was really an enjoyable evening on the beach. Rocky Point Mexico is a great place to take photos and vacation. We take our pop up trailer there 1 or 2 times a year for quiet beach time. It is about an hour south of the Arizona border.

Dave
Posted By: mrsadie

Re: Does a Seagull count as wildlife? - 04/06/08 06:37 PM

They shure do! Nice shot love the colors

Dennis
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum