The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Mandarin = Quacker #2

Posted By: Wacky roger

Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/05/10 07:15 PM

Mandarin = Quacker #2

My 2nd favorite duck is the Mandarin. When ever I need a Wood Duck fix I go to Albuquerque and normally hang out around the Rio Grande Nature Center. This is a very peaceful place and you always will find something to shoot at and most of the time I find something new.

Posted By: inghamb87

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/06/10 06:00 AM

Gorgeous! Those are some amazing shots, thanks for sharing

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/07/10 01:11 AM

Quote:

Gorgeous! Those are some amazing shots, thanks for sharing

I am glad you enjoyed them Chris.

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/07/10 06:39 AM

Hi Wacky Roger, I run a site http://enviornmentalgraffiti.com which is a magazine for environmentalists, artists, outdoor lovers and ofcourse nature photography. I was wondering if you would be willing to share you pictures, information on our site. If it is something that is of interest to you please email me at zero@environmentalgraffiti.com and I will send you more information.

I truly find your images breathtaking and think the community over at EnvironmentalGraffiti would appreciate your work and contribution.

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/07/10 02:18 PM

Quote:

Hi Wacky Roger, I run a site http://enviornmentalgraffiti.com which is a magazine for environmentalists, artists, outdoor lovers and ofcourse nature photography. I was wondering if you would be willing to share you pictures, information on our site. If it is something that is of interest to you please email me at zero@environmentalgraffiti.com and I will send you more information.

I truly find your images breathtaking and think the community over at EnvironmentalGraffiti would appreciate your work and contribution.

Sounds like that might be fun. I sent you a E-mail.

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/08/10 08:00 AM

Thanks for the email Roger! Have replied to your email with more information
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/09/10 09:43 PM

Hey Roger,

Beautiful series...LOL..as usual. Yet another bird species I have never seen before. :P

James

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/11/10 04:28 PM

Quote:

Hey Roger,

Beautiful series...LOL..as usual. Yet another bird species I have never seen before. :P

James

They are worth the time if you ever get the chance.
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/13/10 08:38 PM

Gosh I just love the incredible colors on these ducks. So iridescent. Those feathers on the cheeks are really cool also. Beautiful photos.

Diana

Re: Mandarin = Quacker #2 - 04/14/10 12:17 AM

Quote:

Gosh I just love the incredible colors on these ducks. So iridescent. Those feathers on the cheeks are really cool also. Beautiful photos.

Diana

Hi Diana, thank you for your nice comment.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum