Angel and the Badger (photo)

Posted By: Tony Bynum

Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/20/06 05:11 PM

Here's another interesting image. . .

Attached picture 3022-angle-and-the-badger-email.jpg
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/23/06 12:40 AM

Hey Tony,

Great shot. I like the reflections and the clouds. They really do look like an angel and badger. What is the mountain range called?

James

Re: Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/23/06 12:57 AM

The mountain range is the badger mountains . . . I posted this shot on another site and there were people that could not find the angel - imagine that. I'm not a real strong religious guy, but I did not have any trouble finding the wings. . .

Thanks for looking. . .
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/23/06 01:20 AM

LOL. I thought the gray cloud looked like a badger. So it really is an angel and a badger (mountain). Shows you the power of suggestion!!! Imagine how I would do taking a Rorschach test.

James

Re: Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/27/06 02:06 PM

LOL - James, you are only the third person that has said they see a badger, and I'm not one of the three. So, I agree with your assesement, it's great that people see different things in an image than the producer intended.

It's been wonderful out here the last few days, I think we actually broke the 60 degree mark yesterday and the forcast if to break 70 this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!1

Still tons of snow in GNP, roads are just opening on the east side. They are plowing 8-10 feet of snow on the going to the sun highway. . . . Just wait until they hit the big drifte later in May, I'll be it's 80 feet deep this year!!!!
Posted By: RomanJohnston

Re: Angel and the Badger (photo) - 04/28/06 01:38 AM

I was going....Huh?!?....I see the angel....but where's the badger....LOL.

Very nice shot Tony.....

Roman
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum