The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

White Egrets

Posted By: Mike G

White Egrets - 08/01/10 04:09 AM

http://michaelgasen.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v9/p839161064-4.jpg
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: White Egrets - 08/02/10 04:59 AM

Hey Mike,

Really cool capture, with the bird in the mouth. Nicely done. Have you considered brightening up the image just a bit? I think you still have room to kick up the levels a wee bit without losing any detail in the Egret's feathers. Anyway, just a thought. Very nice!

James
Posted By: StarrLight

Re: White Egrets - 08/20/10 06:29 AM

I don't know what it is about the bird, it almost looks painted, I really like it.
Diana
Posted By: Sunstruck

Re: White Egrets - 08/20/10 01:51 PM

Lovely photo! I love the water, all foamy. What a prize photo, to capture the egret with 2 fish!

Re: White Egrets - 08/22/10 05:37 PM

Hello James, I apologize for the late response, its a poor excuse but lately things have been hectic. I do appreciate the comment and suggestion and will give that a try. I visited your site and you have quite a collection...real nice.

Re: White Egrets - 08/22/10 05:49 PM

Hi Diana, Thank you for the comment. I think it had a lot to do with the weather that day, there were periods of rain and fog as well as mist that was coming from dam that's just out of view. BTW I really liked your animal portraits.

Re: White Egrets - 08/22/10 05:52 PM

Thanks for having a look Penny, I appreciate your comment!
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: White Egrets - 08/23/10 02:45 AM

Hey Mike,

Thank you. We are getting there, LOL. Welcome again to the forum - hope to see more of you!'

James
Posted By: Marie Mitchell Photography

Re: White Egrets - 09/13/10 08:43 PM

Nice capture. Love the foam caputure!
Posted By: Dave DisBrow

Re: White Egrets - 09/17/10 01:47 AM

Nicely caught Mike, I love action shots! Now I want to know how he/she ate the fish since the last one was skewered with the beak, hence closing it. Must have needed to put that one down and risk losing it while devouring the other?
Hmmm inquiring minds want to know...
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum