The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Please let me know what you think

Posted By: Karen

Please let me know what you think - 07/09/06 06:26 PM

I am new here, but am interested in finding out what other nature photographers think of my work.

Here are my raccoon and possum babies I took the other night, they're in the wildlife section past the alligators.

Here is a link:

http://karenlynch.smugmug.com/gallery/1252253

Thanks!
Posted By: JeffDinPA

Re: Please let me know what you think - 07/12/06 02:08 PM

Karen,
Very cute. They are some small Opossums. I found it pretty cool the way they all are soo close without a care in the world. Interesting Post Processing. Looks like you applied a lot of fill light, I like the look. Maybe since I see you are feeding them, and can get them into predictable locations, you could set up some lighting. If you have the capability, you can remotely locate the flash head closer to them. Then when they arrive, you can shoot with better lighting.
Posted By: Julie

Re: Please let me know what you think - 07/12/06 05:36 PM

Those are very cute! With smugmug, you can imbed your images so they show up here on the post. You will probably get more comments that way

If you are using IE, right click, click on properties and then copy the URL for the photo(it will end in jpg)

When you are posting here, click on the image button and paste the url into the pop up that comes up and hit ok
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum