The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Grackle

Posted By: Wacky roger

Grackle - 05/10/14 05:58 PM

Interesting bird for me to try and get a couple of keepers. I seem to want to blow out the background. They look solid black until the sun hits them just right.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Grackle - 05/11/14 12:47 AM

Hey Roger,

Nice. I think number 7 is my facorite of the compositions, but they are all very good. I was out birding earlier myself. Lol, I tried to use some of the techniques from your yet to be published article. It is cool to get a first look at something. smile

James

Re: Grackle - 05/11/14 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Hey Roger,

Nice. I think number 7 is my facorite of the compositions, but they are all very good. I was out birding earlier myself. Lol, I tried to use some of the techniques from your yet to be published article. It is cool to get a first look at something. smile

James

It is even more fun IMHO when they look back.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Grackle - 05/11/14 03:35 PM

LOL. Absolutely. I am debating bringing a call tonight. The folks out here in the City Parks get a bit squirrelly about that though.

James

Re: Grackle - 05/11/14 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
LOL. Absolutely. I am debating bringing a call tonight. The folks out here in the City Parks get a bit squirrelly about that though.

James

Gooood luck if you do. Lucky me cuz I don't have other folks around to be concerned about.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum