The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Wildlife Posters

Posted By: Wacky roger

Wildlife Posters - 05/13/14 04:04 PM

OK, I finally have my Wildlife Posters website caught up and ready for the 2014 tourist season.

We have found over the years posters with text vs posters with no text are about 50 - 50 in sales. Wrong again Wacky cuz I thought with text would be the biggest sellers.

Ideas & suggestions welcome.

To Wildlife Posters Website

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 02:28 AM

Hey Roger,

That osprey is just spectacular. Lol, the elk is great too, but it is hard to compete below that osprey, just wow.

James

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 02:30 AM

Also, went and checked your posters out. I particularly like the 'Chama' themed ones.

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Hey Roger,

That osprey is just spectacular. Lol, the elk is great too, but it is hard to compete below that osprey, just wow.

James

Thanks for looking and for your kind words James.

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 02:18 PM

Also, went and checked your posters out. I particularly like the 'Chama' themed ones.

With and with out text seem to sell the same. This is my stats over the last 5 years.

Thank you for checking it out.

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 06:57 PM

Lol, the selling is a different story. Obviously the moral of the story is to continue doing 'all of the above.' However, I like the font and look of the Chama theme and, of course, for bringing a critter to a place of refernce...

Jamsa

Re: Wildlife Posters - 05/14/14 07:34 PM

Lol, the selling is a different story. Obviously the moral of the story is to continue doing 'all of the above.' However, I like the font and look of the Chama theme and, of course, for bringing a critter to a place of refernce...

Jamsa

You and I are on the same page.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum