The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14

Posted By: Wacky roger

C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 09/29/14 02:40 PM

I rode from Antonito to Osier and back to Antonito yesterday and the colors are beautiful. It was overcast and on and off rain most of the day. I did not have a camera with me so I decided to try my cell phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S 5 Active phone.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 09/29/14 05:16 PM

Cell Phones rock. I am thankful every day that I have mine. It has also made me much more selective about what I drag out the camera for, unfortunately!

Love the colors - I hope to see some in New Hampshire next week. I hope I won't be too late.

James
Posted By: Wacky roger

Re: C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 09/29/14 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Cell Phones rock. I am thankful every day that I have mine. It has also made me much more selective about what I drag out the camera for, unfortunately!

Love the colors - I hope to see some in New Hampshire next week. I hope I won't be too late.

James

Good luck on catching the height of the colors.

Re: C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 09/29/14 08:06 PM

Thanks, Roger. I am holding my breath. Typically, colors in New England in their peak on Columbus Day. This Spring and Fall has been both dryer and cooler than normal.

I think I am going to be a week off - and there is nothing I can do about it because of Chanthee's work schedule. Hopefully there will still be some color for me. :P

James
Posted By: Jim Garvie

Re: C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 10/05/14 12:26 PM

James,
we're going to be later than you. We're heading up to Chicago on Monday, 10/6 for some shows I'm shooting and then off to CT for a wedding on the 11th. Think we might be late for the CT foliage. We'll see. Will try to drive through the mountains on the way back home to FL Columbus Day week. Might find some stuff peaking around then. Hope your trip is successful.

Jim

Re: C&TSRR - Colors 09-28-14 - 10/05/14 06:22 PM

Hey Jim,

That stinks! I woild like to be able to meet you in the flesh and that luts you within striking distance of home. It looks like peak is occurring right now in Northern NH/Vermont and Maine.

James
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum