The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Fighting Bucks

Posted By: Wacky roger

Fighting Bucks - 12/08/14 05:06 PM

Two young bucks sparring. There was about 4 does and a middle size buck in the bushes laid down. I did get some shots of the larger laid down buck.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Fighting Bucks - 12/08/14 06:30 PM

Awesome,Roger! In all of the years going to Yellowstone during the rut, I have never seen any of the ungulates spar. LOL, they always seems to make a gentleman's agreement to march to the back of the field and finding a convenient bush to go fight behind.

Thanks for sharing!

James

Re: Fighting Bucks - 12/08/14 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Awesome,Roger! In all of the years going to Yellowstone during the rut, I have never seen any of the ungulates spar. LOL, they always seems to make a gentleman's agreement to march to the back of the field and finding a convenient bush to go fight behind.

Thanks for sharing!

James

I got lucky to be at the right place at the right time.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Fighting Bucks - 12/10/14 04:04 PM

Lucky...I suppose. I call it time and effort and giving yourself the opportunity to be lucky. :P You are a very lucky man, LOL. Just like you talk about in your article.

James

Re: Fighting Bucks - 12/10/14 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Lucky...I suppose. I call it time and effort and giving yourself the opportunity to be lucky. :P You are a very lucky man, LOL. Just like you talk about in your article.

James

Since I am out in the woods about every day I do give myself a better chance to find things.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum