The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Young Deer & Elk

Posted By: Wacky roger

Young Deer & Elk - 01/26/15 01:56 PM

A small herd of elk before daylight. Temperature in the single digits.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Young Deer & Elk - 01/26/15 04:14 PM

Hey Roger,

I particularly liked the one of the spike with the pink sky in the background. You do not see a lot of those low light photos and yours is very good. Nice!

James

Re: Young Deer & Elk - 01/26/15 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Hey Roger,

I particularly liked the one of the spike with the pink sky in the background. You do not see a lot of those low light photos and yours is very good. Nice!

James

My favorite is the young deer and the young elk together.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Young Deer & Elk - 01/26/15 05:43 PM

There was a whole lot to like in this series. The young one walking is also beautiful. I would give a lot to be out shooting right now. Weekends are not enough. I brought my camera and tripod to go downtown with tonight - though I am not sure what it will look like with all of the snow falling.

James

Re: Young Deer & Elk - 01/26/15 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
There was a whole lot to like in this series. The young one walking is also beautiful. I would give a lot to be out shooting right now. Weekends are not enough. I brought my camera and tripod to go downtown with tonight - though I am not sure what it will look like with all of the snow falling.

James

I might make for some interesting shot. I am looking forward to seeing them. I have a customer that wants a poster of a Jay bird so I have been out trying to get one.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum