The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Posted By: Wacky roger

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/24/15 07:47 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All.

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/25/15 03:49 AM

Very nice, Roger! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

James

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/25/15 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Very nice, Roger! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

James

Thank you James.

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/26/15 06:12 PM

Well, I hope that Santa was good to you, lol. We did the mad dash back and forth from RI, visiting family. It was nice, but it was short. We want to finish clearing throuigh the apartment. It is my hope to clear through one of our two storage spaces tomorrow (part of the equation for getting the new place).

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/26/15 06:31 PM

Well, I hope that Santa was good to you, lol. We did the mad dash back and forth from RI, visiting family. It was nice, but it was short. We want to finish clearing throuigh the apartment. It is my hope to clear through one of our two storage spaces tomorrow (part of the equation for getting the new place).

Sounds like a lot of work. Stay safe.

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/28/15 05:33 AM

We knocked off about 1 1/4 pf a space. The rest will wait until tonorrow. We have three more days in our current space before we need to move.

The new apartment feels 'right.' It is a huge space and well laid out, Its only negative is that it is noisy compared to my current apartment. I can hear the subway running in the background, i am working on sound proofing the place in our spare time, i am told that eventually you get used it it,.......

James

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 12/29/15 01:54 PM

We knocked off about 1 1/4 pf a space. The rest will wait until tonorrow. We have three more days in our current space before we need to move.

The new apartment feels 'right.' It is a huge space and well laid out, Its only negative is that it is noisy compared to my current apartment. I can hear the subway running in the background, i am working on sound proofing the place in our spare time, i am told that eventually you get used it it,.......

James

My guess is once you are used to it you won't hear it any more.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum