The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum - Fine Art Landscape Photography

Help Me Decide

Posted By: Wacky roger

Help Me Decide - 02/01/16 03:05 PM

Every year I do a new Photo Business Card. The most popular one will be this years card. If you are willing to help please pick your favorite. Please choose your favorite from the 9 I am showing for the front of the card.

Thank you to everyone that helps me out.

Back Of Card

Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Help Me Decide - 02/01/16 04:43 PM

Hey Roger,

What a great series to share. I have looked at these images a few times and I think you have some real winners. For whatever reason, I am opting towards the snow themes.

#1 The first shot is quite nice, and probably my choice for #2. I love the hoars frost. I also think the composition is strong and that it would fit quite perfectly on a business card.

#5 is probably my standout favorite. It is an excellent composition, combining magic hour light, a beautiful contrast of the red fur on the bright snow. It is excellent through and through.

#7 would be my third choice of the three - mostly because it just screams whimsy to me. It is a really cute photo that makes me very happy to look at.

Anyway, those are my thoughts!

James

Re: Help Me Decide - 02/01/16 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Hey Roger,

What a great series to share. I have looked at these images a few times and I think you have some real winners. For whatever reason, I am opting towards the snow themes.

#1 The first shot is quite nice, and probably my choice for #2. I love the hoars frost. I also think the composition is strong and that it would fit quite perfectly on a business card.

#5 is probably my standout favorite. It is an excellent composition, combining magic hour light, a beautiful contrast of the red fur on the bright snow. It is excellent through and through.

#7 would be my third choice of the three - mostly because it just screams whimsy to me. It is a really cute photo that makes me very happy to look at.

Anyway, those are my thoughts!

James

Thanks for helping.
Posted By: James Morrissey

Re: Help Me Decide - 02/02/16 01:14 PM

No problem. What are your first thoughts?

Re: Help Me Decide - 02/02/16 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
No problem. What are your first thoughts?

#2 & #5 ended up getting 80% of the votes as the favorite. I think I will order both.
© 2024 The Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography Forum