NWPBanner
Welcome! NWPphotoforum.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#17704 - 11/16/08 09:45 PM Re: Death Valley with Steve Kossack! [Re: James Morrissey]
James Morrissey Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Manhattan, New York, New York
OK. I am back at the airport. The trick is now that I have to figure out what to do. :P I had planned on going to the Valley of Fire, then decided to hit the airport to see if I could get an earlier flight. I was told by the rep at Delta that I could "Ask the machine, but that all flights were sold out." I replied, "Really?? I can ask the machine???" Sigh.

Anyway, there is no way out until midnight tonight, when I was initially planning on leaving. So, I guess I am heading out back to the Valley of Fire after all. Not bad, don't get me wrong. LOL, I am just t-i-r-e-d. I feel bad because someone had wanted to come with me, and I bailed, hoping to be able to get home.

Anyway, assuming I get back at a reasonable hour, I may even do a show. A lot of time to fill until midnight....

James

#17705 - 11/17/08 03:33 AM Re: Death Valley with Steve Kossack! [Re: James Morrissey]
daveman Offline
Old hand

Loc: Arizona
OK James,

You know that as soon as you get home you need to get PS out, process those shots and show them to us!!!

#17706 - 11/18/08 01:19 PM Re: Death Valley with Steve Kossack! [Re: daveman]
James Morrissey Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Manhattan, New York, New York
Thanks, Dave. It has been exhausting. I arrived at 9:30 AM yesterday morning. I have a deadline for this weekend, so I immediately started working on a proof set that I owe. The shots from DV will be started next week. LOL, I was only able to do a couple of hours worth of work. I wound up crashing for 4 or 5 hours. I woke up perfectly fine this morning though, so I am heading in the right direction.

James

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
alophotography, Perros.Humanos, Lindsay Wood, Devildogz0311, jamie
3304 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3304 Members
13 Forums
6095 Topics
36233 Posts

Max Online: 513 @ 07/14/12 06:45 PM

Copyright 2005 - 2017 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer