"Would also love to hear your comments on it. "

Honestly, I am still getting to know it. I am hesitant to say much until I am actually proficient using the camera. The first impressions are very nice though. Good build quality...the view finder is very nice (though not anywhere as nice as the E-3) compared to the E-520 I had in September. The control layout is a bit complicated compared to my Canon...particularly as it has a bunch of extra features that it does not have. Also, familiarity causes a problem. LOL, I am actually going to read the manual tonight. Give me a week or so so that I can really understand the functioning. That should eliminate the bias. I have decided to not take the Canon on any shoots with me for the next month EXCEPT for my pet shoots (in which I will incorporate both cameras). :P

One thing though that I am absolutely in love with...that in body IS. What a great feature. Also, on the shots I looked at (not much yet), ISO 800 is really clean (as you also demonstrated) in comparison to the E-520.

I practiced this morning at the National Wildlife Refuge. Assuming the weather holds, I am going to the Wetlands in NJ tonight. It may not hold though.

James